Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Aerobic Class Exclusively for Ladies!!

Assalamualaikum,


What a relief! I am very happy to receive a news from my wife this afternoon that she has discovered a place for her to do her aerobic exercise. She has been looking hard for it. In fact I have been looking for it as well, even asking my facebook friends and searching the internet. But to date, I could not find a suitable aerobic class her her.


Do you know why I say it is not easy to find a suitable aerobic class? Because we are looking for aerobic class that fulfill these criteria:

  • It is conducted by a female instructor
  • Exclusively for female participants only
  • Closed-door venue
  • Closed to our home
  • Last but not least, It is Cheap...                    *laugh*

Yes, there are many aerobic classes in Temerloh... including the one in Hospital Sultan Ahmad Shah and also classes organised by the Kolej Komuniti Temerloh. However, the classes do not fulfill the above criteria. The classes mix both male and female participants and conducted in open space. There are so many people who don't really care or mind about the intermingling, but I do. Anyway, for those who are interested, the aerobic class will be conducted daily at Dewan Tun Razak, Temerloh at 6 to 7pm.


AlhamdulilLah, I thank Allah for this opportunity that He has given my beloved wife, for her to do what she really fond of and at the same time abide to the criteria that will please HIM.



P.S Let us pray to Allah that He gives His blessing to YB Lo' Lo' that has passed away a few days ago. I would like to suggest my blog readers to read the article written by Dr. Mohd Asri Zainal Abidin (Dr.MAZA) regarding Dr. Lo' Lo'. The article is a mind opener, there are many things we can learn from it. Please read it (my blog has link to Dr. MAZA's blog)

2 comments:

  1. Dah baca artikel drMaza tu..mcm nak nangis pn ada..n rasa diri sgt kerdil berbanding usaha Allahyarhamh utk jadi hamba Allah yg diredhai..huhuhu=(

    kak Shahnaz mmg slalu g aerobic ke?bestnya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bagusnya isteri Dr.
    Bkn senang nk latih diri
    supaya rajin bersenam.

    ReplyDelete