Thursday, October 13, 2011

Congratulation!

Assalamualaikum,

I just came back from the hospital's surau after performing Subuh prayer in congregation. Yesterday was my last oncall for this month. Hopefully it was my last oncall as a medical officer/resident/registrar, ameen. I'll be sitting my final exam in 17 days time. Hmmm...

I would like to congratulate my housemans - Dr. Haneem, Dr. Shalini and Dr. Uzir who passed all their assessments with flying colours and successfully completed orthopaedic housemanship rotation training officially yesterday. Well done guys!!

For Dr. Haneem, yesterday was her last day as a houseman and today, she will be coming to work as a medical officer. Only a day difference. Looking forward to work with you. You're one of my most trustworthy, reliable, hardworking and accountable housemans. May her dedication and work attitudes serve to be an examples to her juniors...the new breed of housemans...So many complaints about them nowadays!!

I have special compartment in my heart for houseman. I want them to be excellent, competent and accountable. Not only for themselves, but also for our country and all Malaysians. Because I know, I day, they are the one will be treating me (and all of us). Like Dato' Zamyn always said...to be 'unlike any other'.


No comments:

Post a Comment