Friday, November 4, 2011

Final Exam Hurdle

Assalamualaikum and Hi,

AlhamdulilLah, I have passed the written part of CBO Exam. The result was formally announced 2 hours ago. Now, the race is on for the clinical part. It will be on the 14th till the 17th of November.  

*Powering Up*

Funny.... If I think about it, I am only 4 days away from being an Orthopaedic surgeon. And to be more exact:

  • 2 hours in OSCE (Objective Structured Clinical Examination)
  • 1 hour in VIVA VOCE (Oral Clinical Examination)
  • 1 hour in a Long Case Clinical Examination (with a patient and 3 examiners)
  • 30 minutes in Short Case Clinical Examination (with 3 patients and 3 examiners - 10 min per patient)

So, a total of 4 hours and 30 minutes separate me with the new title. Hmm.. I have another 10 days to prepare - Physically, emotionally and spiritually.

The fate has already been written, more than 35 years ago (when I was in my mother's womb *laugh*). I just need to give my best shot and embrace my destiny, InsyaAllah.

Study time...bye and wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment